ECSA Hall Of Fame
Welcome to the Emerald City Softball Association Hall of Fame
Voting members shall consist of the following:
- The living elected members of the Hall of Fame.
- Votes cast by current ECSA Hall of Fame members will be weighted more heavily. Each vote by a current ECSA Hall of Fame member will be counted 3 times. (I.E. each 'yes' vote from one of these individuals will count as 3 'yes' votes / each 'no' vote will count as 3 'no' votes.)
- The current ECSA Executive Officers.
- Any currently active members of the ECSA that have played, coached, managed and or sponsored within the ECSA for 8 or more years. (8 years includes the current year/season.) To be eligible to vote in 2011 you would have had to have started playing in the 2004 season or prior.)
- Fans/supporters are not eligible voters.
This year we will induct up to three nominees into the Hall of Fame.
Please see the Hall of Fame Requirements document for more information on the induction process.
If you are not an eligible voter, please take a minute to read the bios of these amazing nominees (and the bios of our Hall of Fame members) and find out more about our rich and diverse history.
We'd also like to recognize those active players that have been a part of our organization for 15 or more years:
- Bruce Caszatt 32 years
- Time Time 30 years
- Gerry Barton 23 years
- Peter Saipan 22 years
- Frank Pichinini 20 years
- Delmis Perez 20 years
- Rick Cardona 20 years
- Don Moritz 18 years
- Dug Wehage 18 years
- John Voldal 17 years
- Albert Garrett 17 years
- Jill Lombardo 16 years
- Chris Larson 15 years
- Nick Bowen 15 years